Getting a green card in the USA has become more and more difficult, and you want to achieve permanent residency here in America. At the Idaho Global Investment Center, we know EXACTLY what it will take for you to achieve your goals.
We can help you:
- Make sure you qualify as an EB-5 investor:
-Net worth of $1 million, as measured for an individual or a married couple; or
-Individual income of $200,000 or more, or a minimum joint income of $300,000, in each of the two previous years; and
-Future income and assets of a reasonably expected comparable level
- With the legal issues involved with getting approved as an EB-5 investor through our partners.
-See our partners page.
- Obtain a visa for yourself and your family.
- Choose the right business to make an investment that yields returns.
-See our projects page.
- Take care of the money that is invested safely and securely through our partners.
-See our partners page.
- Help your children get an outstanding United States education.
-Private and Public Affordable Universities and Colleges
iii. University of Idaho
v. Boise State
Business Seeking Funding
You have tried getting funding, or maybe you haven’t yet, but you do realize the daunting, time-consuming task that it can be. At the Idaho Global Investment Center, we know what it will take to get your project funded through the EB-5 Investor Visa Program. Sure, not all business ideas/models qualify for, or even need the amount of money that foreign investors must invest in order to obtain a visa to live in America. Our job is to find the companies that do need the money, and match them with the foreign investors that have the money. According to Business Insider, here are the top 8 reasons most businesses struggle to get funding:
- Lack of a compelling story
- Lack of clear objectives/goals
- Failure to prepare for due diligence
- Lack of understanding of the fund process/rules
- Reliance on inappropriate business professionals
- Poor choice of funding sources
- Not doing due diligence on the funding source
- Being unprepared for the next steps
Just 8 things on the funding to-do list! Not that difficult, right? We understand how time consuming these 8 tasks can be at the IGIC. Our team of professionals have been there and done that time and time again. You can rest assured as a business owner who is in serious need of help getting funding, that we will help make sure that you not only complete these tasks, but do it well enough that the financial boost your business needs is there when you need it.